Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A first for everything...

Hello!

First time on the playmat

First walk around the neighborhood


First trip to restaurant



First bath in my whale tub

It is so fun to experience all of these firsts with Avery. We are having fun settling into a routine at home and introducing Avery to all of these things. She had her first pediatrician appointment yesterday and had a great report. She now weighs 7lbs 12oz, is 20 3/4 inches long. All of her fussiness and noises are all normal according to the pediatrician, which is great because I was worried that it was abnormal.
Avery loves her baths and loves riding in the car. We have been trying to keep her awake during the day so that she will sleep a bit more at night. Last night we got two 3 1/2 hour stents of sleep which is awesome! We actually felt like we slept! Hopefully this will continue....


2 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney, Lance and Avery! You guys look like you are settling in to home life well. She is getting so fat! I love it!
    I miss seeing her...maybe Sara and I can come for a visit when she gets back from vacation.
    The pictures are beautiful!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Avery at home. I can't wait to meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete