Monday, July 5, 2010

Egleston Day 16/17 - Happy 4th of July

Me in my 4th of July Crib

Sleeping in my 4th of July Crown

I know more pink! You can see my dimple again!


I'm looking at my new mobile.

Happy 4th of July everyone! We have had a good one. Avery got switched to gravity suction on Saturday and also got her oxygen removed on Saturday. She is doing really well without the oxygen and hasn't dropped her oxygen levels at all. They put her tube to gravity suction which makes her have to work alittle harder to express the fluid from her belly that the intestines are rejecting. So she is abit more gurgly and the fluid is still not all that clear. Once the fluid clears she can have some food, so hopefully in the next few days or so. I would much rather her take her time, then start to force feedings and have to take some steps backward.
We got her a mobile for the crib and she loves looking up at the little animals. There are several times a day where she is very alert and will just take in anything. She loves the mobile, being read to and sung to.
We decorated her room for the 4th, since we couldn't take her to see the fireworks, but I did like Carrie's post about running through the halls with sparklers, we did consider that, but didn't want to get banned from the hospital!


3 comments:

  1. She's very festive...and completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Avery!! I like the progress! Looks like you guys had a great 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby girl! Love following your posts! She is so cute...love the dimple.

    ReplyDelete