Saturday, June 26, 2010

Egleston Day 8/9 - Will the bells ever stop!

We have spent our second night here at the hospital and Avery is doing so great through the night, she isn't the one waking us up, it is her IV pumps and monitors that go off about every 2 hours. Then the nurse has to come in for an assessment every 4 hours. SO.... we are a bit sleep deprived but not for the usual reasons!

We gave Avery another bath last night and she did so good. She didn't cry at all and she was so happy after we finished. I think she was awake for about an hour and just looked at us and smiled and cooed, it was awesome.

Well it has happened, Lance has approved a "baby gimic". After proclaiming that he will not use any piece of extra baby stuff, he has become a huge fan of the Boppy pillow. He loves holding Avery on it , he wears it like an innertube and places Avery on it and they play and sleep together. It is really cute!

I forgot my camera at home yesterday, I know, I can't believe it! I was just so excited to get up here and see our little girl, I left it on the table. So, no new pictures for the day, but will get it tonight and new pics will be up soon.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the boppy being worn like an innertube! Priceless :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you Lance, Boppy pillows are awesome! It's hard not to fall for those things.

    ReplyDelete