Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Egleston Again Day 8/9


What the crib looked like when I came in yesterday


what happened when I pulled back the blanket



Avery gets to eat tomorrow, Thursday! She is going to start with 10 ml every three hours and then work up by 10 ml every day until full feeds. They are going to take it a bit more conservatively than last time, because the doctors feel that the quick feeding may have been an issue with this new sickness. I would much rather be here a few days longer to ensure that she is healthy, so it looks like maybe we can go home around next Thurs or Friday. I was wrong in my earlier blog, Avery is going to get antibiotics for 14 days total, so that will be Monday. Avery is so much happier now that her oral tube is out , she is much more content and much more like herself. She just lays in her crib, playing with her hands and cooing, it is the cutest thing.


2 comments:

  1. Those photos are adorable! I'm glad you found her in there! :)

    Sounds like she's trooping along. Please tell her that Matt can't wait to get to come over and play with her.

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Those first two pics made me laugh! Colin loves to "smother" himself under a blanket too! Still praying for Miss Avery! :-)

    ReplyDelete