Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baptism and Beach

The family at my Baptism

My Great-Great Grandmother made my bonnet and my Grandma made my dress!


With my Grandma, Paw Paw, and my cousin Matt at the beach



I love my pacifier!


Not to sure about this water thing!

I am finally getting some time to sit and write this blog. We have been busy and I am back to work, so I am trying to get it all adjusted! Avery did so well at her Baptism. We went to Hilton Head, where my Dad has his church so Avery could be Baptized by her Grandfather. Lance's family came, my brother came from Texas and we had a great time. Avery did so good during the service, she didn't cry once and slept right through Dad putting the water on her. She did get fussy afterwards during the pictures, so we don't have a whole lot of calm pictures!

We also had some time to go to the beach while we were there. It was Avery's first time. She seemed to enjoy it, she slept through most of it. She didn't know what to about the wind hitting her face, she just kept squishing up her nose, it was super cute. Then we put her in the water up to her butt. She was fine until a wave came and crashed on her and she got scared, but quickly recovered. We can't wait until she is older and can really play at the beach. (Well, maybe we can wait, she is growing up so fast! )


3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the baptism bonnet! And yes, babies at this age are so funny about the wind--they really don't know what to make of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her bonnet and the dress too! I can't believe how big her cousin Matt has gotten. Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery looks amazing and so does your family! I'm so glad Avery is doing well and enjoyed her trip to the beach and her baptism. We have followed your blog from the beginning and have been praying for all of you, what a very special little girl you have.
    Blessings to all of you.

    ReplyDelete