Thursday, September 2, 2010

2nd week home

What happens when Dad dresses me, you can see I don't like it very much!



Playing with my toys!


First time in the Bumpo seat, I can hold my head up really well!


We are now finishing up our 2nd week at home and it is going better than the first week and hopefully next week will be better than this week. Avery is becoming more organized now and following a schedule. She still isn't sleeping through the night, but hopefully will be close to it before I have to go back to work! She still really likes her swing and has really been playing more purposefully now. She coos and follows objects and is doing great with her tummy time. She is holding her head up pretty much on her own now. She is excited that today is Georgia's first game and is having fun on game day! (pics to come on the next post). Off to watch the Dawgs play...

2 comments:

  1. She is such a mini-Courtney! And I am laughing at how skinny her legs look in the Bumbo compared to Colin's chubbies! (We can barely get him in and out!) Glad she's doing better! (Oh, and Colin still isn't sleeping through the night for us. 6.5 months later! Gah!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at the picture of her screaming where Lance dressed her. That is truly priceless!

    ReplyDelete