Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hilton Head Visit



Playing with Grandpa and Grandma



Having fun at the baseball game



With Mom and Dad at the game



Trying to chase the waves in the ocean.


We just returned from a visit to Hilton Head for my Dad's 60th birthday. My Mom had an eventful weekend planned in honor of my Dad. We went out on a Schooner for a sunset cruise and Avery had a great time watching them raise the sails and feeling the wind on the water. The next evening we went to the Savannah Sand Gnats minor league baseball game. Avery enjoyed watching the game, but had more fun watching all the people and kids. She hated the Sand Gnat though, we tried to get a picture of her with him, and she just started screaming, hopefully she will get used to people in costume! The next day was spent at the beach and Avery loved splashing in the water and playing in the sand. Her favorite thing to do was crawl into the water and "chase" the waves! We had a great trip! Happy 60th birthday Grandpa!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Hilton Head to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete